Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Alternative Medicine Forum

alternative medicine for blocked artery

Ok, so I might have a blocked right artery

For the past several months I been getting chest pains and my right arm will hurt at the same time. Basically my chest will start to hurt slightly to the upper left side of my chest. Then within seconds starting at the top of my left arm and radiating down it will be this almost cold numb pain (I really don't know how else to explain it- that's what it feels like)

When it first started happening several months ago I really didn't think it was anything. I had basically the same things happen while I was pregnant towards the end and they did all sorts of tests and nothing showed up. They finally said that with the hypertension and extra blood in general from the pregnancy that my heart may have been having some trouble but not enough to do any damage since the ekg's all came back fine and whatnot. Anyways, after I had Tristian it went away and I forgot about it for the most part.

Then when it started up again it was so infrequent (like months between) that I just thought it was phantom pains or something.

Now it's getting so that I have the pains every few to every day so I finally talked to someone about it.

The symptoms fit a blocked left artery (since it's my left arm hurting) but it might not be that bad (apparently some people have bad symptoms when the problem is minor, other's have no symptom when the problem is massive)

I would just prefer to treat with alternative medicine if there is any that might work and wanted to see if there were any alternative medicine options anyone knew about here.

Thanks for any help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Just to be sure that you are not on the brink of a heart attack, you should get yourself tested again. Then if you want to start taking something that is more preventative and maintenance you can take some of the alternative medicine by Dr. Christopher formulas which target specific health issues. I believe the one you want is the Blood Circulation Formula. Just Google his name and you should come up with some sites where you get get his products.
|

replied March 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Go see a cardiologist! You sound like you are experiencing blockage. You are in serious jeopardy of having a heart attack. Do not take anything to clear a blockage or any circulation formula at this time. It may cause a clot or plaque to travel and lead to an MI. Go see your doctor! Time is critical and may save your life.
|