Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

already have one child, now trying ttc again with no luck!

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hi! I'm 26 with a three year old little girl. About 10 months ago I had a miscarriage at about ten weeks. We have been trying to conceive since then with no luck. What is wrong? Help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2011
Have you seen a fertility doctor?? Or an Obygn?? It may be that there is too much stress going on. (Not sure) I think you should try ovulation tests. Maybe that will help. I wish you luck!!!
|

replied October 22nd, 2011
Im in the same situation, i am 25, i have a 3yr old son and have been ttc for 18mnths. i had a 'chemical pregnancy' ( a very early miscarriage) last week and am wondering what i can do to get pregnant, and stay pregnant! That is my second miscarriage! i also have pcos so that is why it is harder for me. i would advice getting all the infertility test out of the way, that will put your mind at rest and once you know something is being done you may relax more and that will increase your chances of a successful pregnancy. thats the road i am currently going down anyway! I wish you luck,
|
Quick Reply