Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

allergic reaction to suboxen

Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....
I am in much need of getting clean from pain killers. And I need to do this while not missing work, which is sales, so i not only have to show up, but be personable too. I had a friend give me a suboxen, and told me that if I am not sick, dont take it cuz it would make me sick. Couple of days later I was throwing up, with a fever....not from withdrawl, but from a common flu bug. If I am sick and eat a percocet, I feel better. I took just a 4th of the pill, and let it desolve under my tongue. I was awake for another 3 hours, and fell asleep feeling pretty good. I awoke 7hrs later and the inside of my lower lip felt a little swolen on the inside. Thought I had chewed my lip and went back to sleep. Woke up 2hrs later with a FAT lip that continued to swell and split apart over the course of 36hrs.

So my question is..........IS THERE ANY OTHER DRUGS SIMILIAR TO SUBOXEN THAT DOESNT HAVE THE SAME INGREDIENTS, OR ANY TIPS OR METHODS FOR MINIMIZING THE SUFFERING IN DETOXING?
Did you find this post helpful?
|