Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

All hormone and prolactin tests normal, but producing milk

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
Hi, I am a 21year old female and have been producing breast milk for over a year now. In October 2009, straight after a t.o.p, i had the implanon fitted in. After this I had irregular and almost constant bleeding for almost 6months. This stopped in April2010, however i started producing breast milk in June2010. I went to the docs and they did all of the hormone and prolactn level blood tests which came out normal, up until now (june 2011) it has carried on and all tests on hormones have remained normal therefore no actual cause. Also just to mention that in November 2010 I had the implanon taken out, i then started the depo injection and only had 2 injections, therefore my last injection was in February 2011. In April 2011 I started Cerazette for a few weeks however stopped before the end of the month. Since the end of April until now (last week of June) the breast milk has carried on. Over the last 2weeks the flow is heavier (from both sides) and my breasts a re extremely soar. I really want this to stop however, all of the blood tests indicate that there is no cause...I do not know what to do now... P.S i have never had children.. please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 4th, 2011
I have tried over 10 different menopause products that were apparently guaranteed to work. The fact of the matter was that NONE of them worked like they were supposed to and were nothing but a bunch of hype. I can still tell you my advice to you though and let you know what really works for me!
|
Did you find this post helpful?