Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

All getting too much!

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Life is very stressful right now.

After 9 months of being unemployed and having a relationship in bits I thought I'd finally got everything back on track. Relationship is great now and we're looking to the future and I have a job now and am very happy with where I am in that respect.

Until I have just been charged with drink driving. Honest mistake and thought I'd left it enough time and felt sober. Long story short is that I have grounds to a defence which my solicitor seems to think i have a good chance of winning. Negative is its gonna cost me alot of money and I don't get paid much.

Frightened I'm gonna lose my relationship of I lose my licence as I won't be able to do the things I normally can. Money is stressing me out because i don't think I'm going to have enough to survive the month with the solicitors bill but if I don't have the solicitor I can kiss goodbye to my licence and things will be alot worse.

Appreciate I was in the wrong but it was an honest mistake and I thought I was ok to drive. Money worries and this are just stressing the hell out of me and I can't think about anything else!

Don't know how to escape my own mind Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|