Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

all but a few of the signs and symptoms of MS...

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
Hello, I have been doing research beyond research to find out whats wrong with me. I am a 23 year old female with all but a few of the signs and symptoms of MS. Numbness and tingling in my hands and feet. Predominantly, on my right side. Fatigue, dizziness, my vision goes in and out. I forget pretty much everything from things from the past to not getting a gallon of milk on my way home, ALL the time. My balance and coordination is off. My WHOLE body aches, My knees, my back, my hips, my ankles you name it, it hurts. I have trouble sometimes drawing out my words.I ake up with head aches probably around 3 times a week. I've had X-rays, blood work and an EMG, they all came back clean. My doctor seems to think it has to do with my anxiety because I do have a touch of OCD, but I know that its not that. Should I mention MS? Should I request a test for it? I just want to know whats wrong with me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|