Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

All about me(my Wife)

i have been married to my wife for 6 years and we have two wonderful children. i have lost all love for her and i stay around for my kids sake, she belittle me, controls everything, yet she can do what ever and buy whatever. i try to not make it a competition yet she always brings it up. we are a single income family and she has the luxory of being a stay at home mom. however i cant handle it anymore and i am afraid for my kids. i work a 12 hour day and no matter what she doesnt help much when i get home with any duties with the kids. i love my kids but the nights are the hardest part baths, brushing teeth, etc, after the kids are a sleep then she leaves dishes for me to do while she sits on her butt and watches tv. i dont know what else todo and feel that marriage is over and i worry avbout my kids. how do i get to wake up and realize that i am not her puppet and bank account any more
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 23rd, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi WALLJAM and welcome to ehealth: Have you ever sat down and told her exactly what you have written here?...Let her know that you have had enough and expect her to do her part in this marriage...She should be doing the dishes and bathing the kids...Sure you need your time with them, but this is not what a marriage should be....You may have to see a marriage counselor to straighten her out on this...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?