Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

After 50 Years,What Our Wonderful Marriage Has Been And Is..

User Profile
hi,
i am glad to find someone like u.
i have been thinking that no one after marriage is happy. and who says that he or she is happy , jut tell a lie.
but now i again have some trust in love.
i wish you all the best ,,,and u have really inspired me.
love you ur sweet heart and ur life .
thanks for telling me something.its great healing effect on me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 18th, 2009
Supporter
You're an inspiration!
You're a great writer. your words are very inspiring. I would love to read more..

I get the drift of it though.sex, sex and more sex. Bite your tongue, Put up with family (tough one).

It's funny cause I was just feeling sad because he just got home and somehow we mangaed to bicker again but reading your post made me realise we do have something in our relationship that's quite hard to ever let go of. Great sex. it's been 10 yrs since i met him and it's still fantastic and actualy with time has become a lot better. I guess because we love each other more. I don't think everyone has that. I mean some women cringe at the thought of having sex again. lol hmm not me.

Anyhow I loved reading your post and if you have any more secrets hidden up your sleeve on keeping a relationship together you've got someone that would love to hear about it. I just always find it inspiring to meet and talk with ppl that have stayed together for so long. Not many ppl do in this day and age.

Jasmine
|

User Profile
replied February 19th, 2009
Supporter
I've just re-read your post. I think I will always read it when I feel as though I'm losing hope. I don't know why but reading your words makes me realise that I'm pretty loved. We can't compare to a fifty yr marriage but a lot of what you describe love to be is what we have. So maybe there's some hope for us too to have an everlastng love.xo
|

Extremely eHealthy
We all love Caroline here she is like our advice fairy....LOL she speaks about every aspect of her love for her husband and i think it is beautiful after so many years of marriage....I hope i am that happy in years to come.....I love reading her posts about life...love etc. Give us more!! luv ya Cxx
Jenny
|

Community Volunteer
I will add a couple posts to this Topic....The first will be on tonight....One for you and one for Harmony1....Her's will be called "The Night I Walked The Halls Of The Venetian"....I think yours will be about my sailor boy of years ago.... lovers

Now take care and talk with you soon....xox C
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2009
Supporter
yey. SmileSmile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Cool Razz I will look forward to reading it! Smile x
|

Community Volunteer
You will have the first one in a couple of hours.... work ...I am sorry I am late but promise it will be on tonight....xox Caroline
|

User Profile
replied February 22nd, 2009
Supporter
What a wonderful experience.
Since then you've been happier than ever so what you're also saying in a way is that once we fight our demons/problems and learn to deal with them, relationships get better too..I think a lot of ppl think they are bad ppl for the habits or things they do but they forget that it's the deeper hurts like you said that got them there in the first place. To rise above it makes you an even stronger person.

You made me laugh when you mentioned "look at the taj mahal windows. it was my losses that help put them up" You certainly do have a sense of humour...Smile

I've been in a similar situation. I concored the habit but still working on the accepting.. Smile

Thanks for sharing your story with me SmileSmile (and everbody else!)
|

User Profile
Supporter
Wow. You have so many specail memories...
You're trulelly blessed.. and all the beautiful hotels you stayed at. wow. lucky girl!

As far as your daughter goes though, it's her loss not yours. You sound like an incredible woman.

xox
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow Caroline...You really are a lucky woman to have seen all the lovely things in your lifetime....That night you mentioned sitting on your own watching people go by sounded really peaceful and lovely.....And I'm glad you still remember those happy memories.....God bless to you honey....xxx
|

replied February 28th, 2009
wow
Caroline....
Thank you so much! I felt the same towards my husband when I first met him, I adored him so much. We went through our ups and downs as I said in that other forum, I feel like we went through alot in just 4 years. Just now am I starting to feel whole and healed and finally getting the marriage on the right track. You give me hope...bc I am a hot woman, a smart woman and so much fun to be around, I am the social one out of us two! We have no problem in the bedroom, we are learning our communication...I do think my husband would like me to be more joking or funny, I think I need to learn how to relax and enjoy...any advice on that????
|

replied February 28th, 2009
another question Caroline....

I have ironed out and succeeded in most of my personal issues.....but what do I do if I take things too personal from my husband? How can I stop that terrible feeling? That is the main thing I really want to work on!!!!
|

replied March 1st, 2009
Dear Caroline,

I just posted something in Jealousy or possesiveness....you will see where my personal "confidence" issues are. My husband and I are each others best friend now and I am so happy with that! You are right about confidence, and how personal matters would not matter. Advice on confidence would be great!
We also have different schedules and have learned to accept that. When we meet, its like heaven! When we have a dayoff together its like heaven!
I would really like to continue working on myself about confidence. So pls read my other post on jealousy and possesiveness and maybe you can understand more.

oxoxoxox
|

replied March 9th, 2009
Community Volunteer
I put on the topic blog of "Tipping your Hat" and took it off....Maybe because it is a blog about our life and even though it is me and who we are, it does not detail the hot woman that lives inside of all of us....I don't know where to post what I am posting so I am going to do it here....I think women cheat because they want this pleasure that I have found...I think marriages fail because two people are not in the hottest sexual heat for each other possible....I mean I want to eat you alive heat....The kind of heat that I am going to have in about an hour....

This is what is missing in so many marriages....Sex cannot be tolerated....It must be a sin that two people play to bring out the bad boy or bad girl in each other....It must be the hunger for a finger stimulating you or the sight of the male penis waiting to be sucked....Now I am going to put some hot marriage tips onto this Topic....Hopefully, they will not be rejected....
|

replied March 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
This post was so exciting to read and very interesting....there is nothing to be ashamed about in not wanting anyone but your husband Caroline...It is a wonderful thing when two people are in love as much as you and your husband are! It is a thing to be celebrated....
And the fact he releases this Hot tigeress in you is nothing short of beautiful Razz
hugs Jenny
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2009
Supporter
Sex is definately important. My step mum was with a guy for ages and for yrs they didn't have sex (in the end) and i would always comment to her and say "you guys are a bit strange) i love sex and if we didn't have that in our relationship then I wouldn't feel as connected as i do to my partner. Sex is what connects us... Every week 9it used to be a lot more at the beginning but now adays work and relaxation as that honeymoon period is over (except for fridays lol)
btw carol i read your other story and i liked it. sorry i didn't get back to you erlier hun but i've had A Lot of stuff going on. xoxoxox
|

replied March 18th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Hi Jenny and Harmony1: I will be doing a post on here about the age factor in this place we live in...It will be here under this Topic...I think I will calls it "Friends and Lovers"...or depending upon the mood, it could be lovers and friends... Very Happy

It is time to address this "age thing" that both older women and men get hung up on....So much is all in their head, but sometimes transferring this to their sexual organs can be a problem....

Now off to lunch and shopping...I will be back with the post later...

xox
Caroline
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2009
Supporter
Wow. I will never forget you caroline. You're words will be with me for a lifetime i'm sure.
|

replied March 22nd, 2009
Community Volunteer
Good....That is why I write to women...You age only if you want to age and you make love as long as you make your lover believe in himself....Life is good....

xox
Caroline
|
Quick Reply