Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

afraid i cannot go abroad because of my hemorrhoids?:-(

User Profile
how many percent my hemorrhoid will heal after using this home remedies?im ashamed of my hemorrhoid...it really hurts..i am here in philippines..how can i have this engredients?its not available here.exept onion garlic and ice :'(
and one thing can i go abroad even if i have this problem???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2012
Hi, and thanks for your medical question on eHealth forum!

Yes, hemorrhoid is not a contraindication for foreign travel. There are hemorrhoidal creams available in the market (over the counter) which you can apply. Sit in a tub of warm water for 10 mins at least twice a day. Increase fiber in your diet.

Eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, oats, porridge etc. Good sources of fiber are fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Consult a doctor in your country. Hope this helps. Take care!

|

replied August 15th, 2013
To Dr. Kokil Mathur,

During physical examination the doctor will reject you if you have a hemorrhoids problem?
|
Tags: hemorrhoids
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Hemorrhoids , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.