Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

adult circumcision & erection

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
Hello,
I am a 26yo male and I am no longer able to get hard enough to have sex. About 3yrs ago I was circumcised as I had a scar that wouldn't allow me to retract the foreskin. Although a little sensitive to rough treatment, I didn't think I would have any issues from it.

I have been trying to have sex with my girlfriend for a month. I am unable to get and hold an erection when with her. When I do, its gone too soft by the time I get a condom on. I am almost positive that this is just a mental thing because of the way things played out. I still get morning erections, and still need to masturbate (usually with a full erection), but am unable to get hard while with her. I am definitely turned on by her, and I do get a lot of pre-ejaculate.

With this probably being a mental problem (right?), are pills something I should be looking into? We have tried a lot of things with no luck. :(

Thank you for any information.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 26th, 2009
adult circumcision & erection
Try to penetrate her anally when she defecates. I am pretty sure mental block will disappear.

Good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?