Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Adderall Side Effects?- ED?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
User Profile
Hello! My boyfriend has been having some troubles and such, and I'm trying to help him, and figure out stuff for myself.

My boyfriend is 19, and he has ADD. He takes adderall, and one of the side effects, I suppose, is ED and sensitivity. The problem with this is that he doesn't take it regularly whatsoever, but the effect last long after he's last taken it. I'm starting to think it's more than the adderall, and something mental, just because he talks like that after it fails. But I was wondering if anyone else had this problem as well? He gets really upset about it, and I want to be able to help, and like I said, I'm starting to think it's something more than the adderall.
Did you find this post helpful?
|