Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acid Reflux Forum

Acid Reflux and Pro Biotics

Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...
I have been suffering with acid-related problems for years. I tried every over-the-counter approach and several prescription "wonder drugs". Nothing worked or at least not well or for long. I have had good results with combining techniques but eating that way is very inconvenient and possibly has other health effects that are negative. The least difficult to employ with the most dramatic result has had astonishing results for me:

Incorporating pro-biotics into you diet on a regular bases. (Plain yogur - without sugar, for instance or an very effective one is feta cheese. My theory is that a lot of acid reflux symptoms may be related to imbalances in the Normal Bacterial Flora in Humans causes fungus or yeast type organisms to proliferate beyond normal. This triggers a LOT of chaos. This is just a theory, but the bottom line is this works like magic and I owe it to you to share my experiences to help others. You may contact me if you have any questions for what it is worth I can share my years of experience.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 26th, 2009
Acid Reflux and what the greedies & doctors will not tell yo
Honey cured my acid reflux. I tablespoon 15 minutes before each meal.
|

replied September 27th, 2009
I am glad that honey cure worked for you. But most people I know have tried the honey cure and, in some cases, it even made them worse. (Including myself) Not so for the pro-biotic approach.
|

replied October 6th, 2009
Probiotics will definitely help restore the beneficial bacteria in your gut. but in addition, acid pills get digestion going properly in the stomach, which for me eliminated acid reflux problems.
|

replied October 13th, 2009
when i take a probiotic it always causes me to get acid reflux,it helps my stomache,but i get the burning in the airway.does anyone else relate to this,i don't know what to do.please help!
|