Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

aching testicles and lower back

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
i am a 24 year old guy who has never had sex before.last year in june i started having some abdominal pains and the pains later spread to my testsicles.i consulted a doctor who told me that i had akidney infection that was affectring my urinary syste.i was treated.in december i got the same problem and realeased a yellow discharge in january.i tested negative for sti and std,given medicatrion but i still suffer from testicular pain.what is my proble.my back(lower back) also hurts together with the area surounding the penis.at times the urthra itches.i am worried
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 18th, 2008
Could it be kidney stones? The pain starts from the back and goes to the groins and testicles on the stones way out.
However, you may a bit young for kidney stones, they usually occur in elderly men.
|

replied April 1st, 2009
same thing happening to me. but im a 14 year old kid. today in geometry my testicles started hurting and it just got increseingly worse as i moved through the day. all my friends say its a kidney stone, but im not sure at all
|

replied April 10th, 2009
sore nut
maby to much you no what give it a break see if it settles just a sujestion
|

replied January 25th, 2012
I am 51 years old,for the past two days I have had a lot of pain in my lower back and testicles!the pain gets worse when I cough or sneeze and lifting is a no no please advise .
|