Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

achey pelvis and cheesy ish smelly white discharge

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have a achey pelvis and also around bottom of my back and my boyfriend has noticed a nasty cheesy ish smelly white discharge. Whats wrong with me???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
You probably have an infection, but since you are having pelvic pain, I wouldn't recommend just treating it with an over-the-counter yeast infection anti-fungal cream. You might need something stronger, so you should see your gynecologist as soon as possible.
|

replied July 27th, 2011
Thank you for your reply. I thought it may of been thrush but it does not itch or burn when i go to the toilet? My friend said could be from having to much sexual intercourse but i definarely know that is not true as that is just not happening enough lol. I had gbs in my last pregnancy and baby is only 4 months old, do you think that will have something to do with it. But only seems to happen when i have had intercourse with my partner??? 
|

replied July 28th, 2011
u have a yeast infection.should go to the doctors to see what type you have for treatment.sometimes that happens to me!
|

replied July 28th, 2011
Thank you 
|
Quick Reply