Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Abortion side effects ?

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
I had an abortion 3 weeks ago. I was the most awful experience i have ever had! The pain was unbareable I was being sick loads the crampings were too much so they had to give me an injection and put me into a room myself!I went in at half 9 and didnt leave till half 4! I was bleeding since i left really heavily for about a week! after that I was more a brown blood! I also have an ovarian cyst which they r hoping will shrink now ive had the termination! I was hoping to recieve a letter bout going to gyno for a scan as i am still experiencing pain! Went to drs to find out that i wil be waiting atleast another 6 weeks for a scan! I finished my pill today and am expecting to bleeding more within the next few days! Ive also cried everyday since abortion is all this normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|