Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

abortion in 5th month of pregnancy.

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
Crying or Very sad i am 5 months pregnant its not my first pregnancy its my third pregnancy in my 1st pregnancy i met with an accident when i was in 7th month nd i lost my baby 4 years back and last year i suffered with a miscarriage of 1 and a half month pregnancy, now my husband doesnt want me to continue this pregnancy because of some business nd financial crisis but i want to continue with this. is there any risk or side effects if i will go for abortion in 5th month? my physical health is not so good i am having low blood pressure low sugar and mbp heart problm and asthamatic to but i have gone through my ultra sound and other medical tests my pregnancy is normal nd fine dats y i want to continue it. please let me know what will be the side effects and risk factors if i will go for abortion?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 10th, 2012
Nishprii, Tell him to chill out about the financial problems. You may never get another chance to have a baby. Never take a life for granted. Weren't you heartbroken when you lost the other two? Getting pregnant is not always easy. 5 months along is awfully late to have an abortion and that may be hard on your body as well. You have seen what sudden hormone changes have done. As you get older it is worse.If you can't afford it, give it up for adoption, many adoptive parents have to wait years. But before you make any decision, talk to your doctor, with all of your health issues, it is important. Gosh, by now isn't baby kicking? It's not just a few cells rolling around in a tiny ball anymore.
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2012
Hi there, I'm sorry you are feeling like you need to consider abortion, and I hope that you and your husband can work out your financial situation. I work at Focus on the Family, a nonprofit organization, and they some information on their website you might find helpful to check out.
I am praying for you!
|