Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

abortion in 3 months pregnancy

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
I am in 3 months of pregnancy now and i want to get abortion quickly..Can you please tell me how to abort or what kind of medicine should i be taken.. thanks..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2011
I THINK U HAVE TO GO FOR SURGICAL ABORTION. BCOZ MEDICAL ABORTION CAN BE DONE WITHIN 8 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY. MIFEPRISTONE AND MIFEPRISTOL IS THE TABLET WHICH CAN BE USED FOR MEDICAL ABORTION BUT ONLY UNDER 8 WEEKS OF PREGNANCY? GO TO GYNAECOLOGIST AND CONSULT
|

ok Thanks for the advise
|

hi! how to take the mifepristone and mifepristol for a 7weeks pregnant? thank you!
|

Experienced User
You have to get the Mifes from a health care provider, most womens health clinics have them on site and take walkins like KAJAL86 said get a consult.
|

replied December 30th, 2011
where mifepriston is available in lahore and wat itx prise and its any effect plzz ans me fast
|