Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

abortion at 5 months

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
User Profile
Confused Hello, There!! I really need some advice about doing abortion at 5 month...i'm scared to do it..becoz it takes a lot of risk..isn't?? the reason i'm doing this...becoz i owes sick..and i can't get out from home..and my boyfren oso advised me to do this abortion....soo?? what i;m going to do..i dont know how to do it..plz help me!! Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
It is UNSAFE to have an abortion at 5 months UNLESS you go to a doctor for an abortion.
|

replied December 22nd, 2008
5 month abortion
my daughter wants to have the proecdure at 19 weeks. I think it is to late
|

replied September 16th, 2010
hi, i'm 21 weeks pregnant; 16 years old. I'm extremely scared to have this abortion and am already attached. My family hates me for even considerring keeping the baby. what are the risks ?
|

replied September 25th, 2010
Your family is not the one who will have to feel the guilt for the rest of your life. If you need support or a friend or some one to talk to please email me i would love to chat.
|

replied October 5th, 2010
A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:
'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together. So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'
She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'
The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'
She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.
Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms.
This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is.
There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms. The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!
'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.
The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.
He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb.
The crime is the same!
|

replied June 6th, 2011
To all the woman out there
I am 21 weeks pregnant and I am having complicated pregnancy. I recently had a head injury, I got hit in the head with a pry bar that flew directly into my skull at work while pregnant. Yes I know very freak accident. I surrvived and I am getting through it. My ex boyfriend (whom was physically and verbally abusive) has left me and I have post concussive syndrome and many other health issuesnow. I am having a termination and I would just like to say to all the woman out there regardless your situation. I know what your going through emotionally. It is will be hard but you will get through it. Regardless of age woman have rights to bring a baby into this world and if its not the right time or if you are like me and have serious health issues do what you logically feel is right.
Everyone has opinions about everything and anything so if you broadcast your situations to over opinionated people you will get not just very positive feed back but you will also get very negative feed back as well.
You are the ones in the situation and whether you might realize it or not only you know what the right thing to do is. Just remember be strong and if men were able to concieve they would want the right to chose as well. Woman all over go through so much emotionally and physically. Good luck ladies and take negative opinions with a grain of salt because these people do not walk in your shoes only you do:) Just remember your in my thoughts all the way from New York Wink
|
Users who thank MissNYwomanrights for this post: unconditional_lover