Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

abortion at 7 months

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
can i have an abortion in 7 months pregnancy?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper red72cup
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2008
Community Volunteer
At this point it would be considered a late term abortion, and it isn't legal.

That is a baby you have in there! Have the baby and give it up for adoption if you don't want it.
|

replied May 12th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I am sorry, unless you have a serious medical condition, or your fetus has a defect, you cannot have an abortion.

ARE you sure you are 7 months? You need an ultrasound to tell you your gestation, you should not go by guessing.
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2008
Supporter
No I think it's illegal as you're too far along.
|

replied May 26th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
It depends where you are. In the UK, abortions after 24 weeks are still allowed if there is grave risk to the life of the woman; evidence of severe foetal abnormality; or risk of grave physical and mental injury to the woman.
|
Quick Reply