Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Abnormally large penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm 14 and am having sexual feelings for my girlfriend, but I'm afraid I'll hurt her, because my penis is 8 1/2 inches long. We're both virgins and I think that I might really hurt her. Does anyone have a suggestion? I might be a bit young for sex, I know, but we both think that it's time because we've been seeing each other for well over 2 years.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2008
Supporter
There's nothing you can do about it except go slow and try other things first to get a sense of each other's comfort zones.
|

replied April 21st, 2009
About the size of your penis
Don't worry you have to keeep on using your finger frequently and slowly with your penis
|

replied April 21st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
i agree you are VERY young to be having sex...are you well aware of ALL consequences? are you prepared with condoms? you need to think about all of this before having sex...also like the others said, just make sure to take it real slow, usually the first time isn't always the best..it takes a while to figure out what you like..so just make sure you're both comfortable and REALLY ready
|
Tags: abnormally, penis, sex
Quick Reply