Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

abnormally heavy for what my normal period is...

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
My regular period this month started on April 1st and ended April 5th. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on April 13th. Around 2pm on April 21st I became very nauseous and lightheaded, I ended up fainting that afternoon around 2pm. Later that night I woke up in my bed to find that I had bled all over myself. There were a few thick blood clots (as they seemed to be) that came out periodically over the following 24 hours. I'm bleeding abnormally heavy for what my normal period is and it would also be my second period this month. Prior to all of this happening I had a feeling in my abdominal area that felt different then normal.. I'm going to seek medical attention tomorrow morning but I was wondering if anyone possibly had any idea what is wrong with me? Some people have said its a miscarriage but is it too soon for that? Others suggest I'm pregnant, seems a little too soon?
Did you find this post helpful?
|