Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Abnormal growth in vagina.

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
So I was checking inside my vagina to see if there was anything abnormal. there is a penis like growth that has a hole in the top, it's quite large. I haven't had my period in like 6 months. (I'm not pregnant) and before my last period it was a little over 10 months. I don't know if that had anything to do with the growth. But i'm extremely concerned. Not to mention i feel like some freak. can anyone explain this to me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 10th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Meeafow. It sounds suspiciously like your cervix that you felt. The small hole is where the baby, menstrual debris and cervical mucus comes out and where sperm goes in.

Depending on how old you are, you might have to see your doctor to scan for ovarian cysts (PCOS/PCOD) and check your hormones.

Take care!
|

replied October 10th, 2011
did you ever find out what it was? i have the same symptoms and im scared to find out what it is:/
|