Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

abnormal cycle behaviors

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
the last couple months i have had an irregular period the month before last i had it twice 2 weeks apart and last month seemed normal but had the breast tenderness which never experience and now again not 2 weeks later i have it again, but this time not only are they sore the nipple seems larger. my normal is a week before the cycle i get queasy and tired. any one have idea of what this could mean? on either one.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2010
How old are you? I am 35, and I have been experiencing the same things for about the last 6 months. My cyles are probably about 2-3 weeks apart, very heavy, and last about 2 weeks. Tenderness and entire body weekness (which is not normal for me). I have gone to the doctor and with test after test after test... the only thing I have been told is my cholesterol is high, and I have a vitamen D deficiency. I was put on a super high dose of D and sent on my way with the typical doctor response "if problems persist come back and see us". I also have been under a ton of stress for a while, so I tend to assocociate it with that.
|
Did you find this post helpful?