Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Abdominal tenderness and back pain

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hi - really hoping someone can help. I have a lot of discomfort in my abdomen. It varies as far as location, and it's not really painful per say, just really uncomfortable. I feel hungry all the time, I feel bloated a lot and it is very uncomfortable for me to lay down on a hard surface on my stomach. I have a lot of discomfort under my right rib, and have just noticed that if I touch my abdomen between my navel and right hip that I get a horrible stabbing pain in my lower back. What could this be? I cannot go to the dr, my husband just lost his job and we have no insurance at the moment and this new symptom is scaring me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|