Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

abdominal pain 3 years

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have had progressive abdominal pain for about the last three years....it is always after i eat..about 15-20 min. I ahve tried tracking what i ate t see if anything is similar..and from what i have found it is not related. I feel like i want to puke..sometimes it hurts so much i dont want to move...i ahve talked to my doctor about it but he does not know what is wrong with me...i have had an ultrasound but it did not find anything...i ahev another one coming up...but if they ddint find anything before i doubt they will this time...

symptoms:
pain on either side of the belly button
fatigue
nausea

If there are any tests i should do please let me know..it use to only be about once a month, then it got worse..and now it is almost every other day
Did you find this post helpful?
|