Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Abdominal pain on right side, I had hysterectomy in Jan.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I had hysterectomy in Jan 2012. I'm having abdominal pain and lower back pain that a MRI,ct could not find anything? But cause's pain and makes me limp when I walk and limits me in my daily actives! I was wondering if anyone has had this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2012
I am not sure if it is the same, but I have been having pain in my right abdomen and I get a burning down the right side of my back. It shows the at the same time every month and lasts about 2 weeks. I had a hystorectomy in December thiking it was my female stuff making me hurt - they were wrong. I have been dealing with this pain for almost 2 years. Every test they run - shows that all is normal.
|
Did you find this post helpful?