Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Abdominal pain middle, left and right side/nausea.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Upper abdominal pain in middle and left and right side, more to the left after eating foods. I had a upper GI scope and a ultrasound on right side, normal, also hida scan is normal too. Loss of weight, dizzyness, mild fever, and the pain on left side is really concerning me. Ive been to the er 3 times. one said its just acid reflux, one says its my gallbladder. The pain is always there, but worse after 30 mins after eating. could this be my pancreas? and how high can the levels go up within a few days? im also consapated, and dark urine. and back pain. Pain is very disturbing dull sharp pains. Also nausea along with all this. baffle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 24th, 2012
I'm having the same problem. ER dr sent me homee with vicadin and prilosec...no answers Sad
|

replied September 25th, 2012
Have you consulted that to the doctor?
|

replied September 28th, 2012
stomach pain in belly button and sides
my mum has had the same thing for nearly 9mths she is 82 and it looks like a belly button hernia and she also gets severe pains in her left and right sides after eating...she has had her gallbladder removed years ago..my dad took her to A&E and they were told it was a twisted hernia and constipation ? and told to go and see GP after giving her Lactolose to take for constipation? she went to see one GP who said as she is old they do not do hernia operations and the other woman GP is sending her for a ultra scan?
|

replied September 28th, 2012
stomach pain in belly button and sides
my mum has had the same thing for nearly 9mths she is 82 and it looks like a belly button hernia and she also gets severe pains in her left and right sides after eating...she has had her gallbladder removed years ago..my dad took her to A&E and they were told it was a twisted hernia and constipation ? and told to go and see GP after giving her Lactolose to take for constipation? she went to see one GP who said as she is old they do not do hernia operations and the other woman GP is sending her for a ultra scan?
|

replied September 29th, 2012
oh thats so sad. is she alright? without gallbladder, how to spend life? i think that would be much difficult.
|