Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Abdominal pain and dizzy spells

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hello.
I would like to start by saying I am one who does not normally get sick often and this does not happen to me a lot.
2 weeks ago on the 4th of July about 5pm I got extremely painful cramps all through my stomach, they were very painful and I could not pin point exactly where, they didn't stay on one side or the other it was all over my stomach. After a little while of the pains then the nausea came and sometime into the night I did vomit and that is when the pains started to lighten up. The next 2 days I still had mild pains but I was able to go about my daily activities. Now July 19 around 10 pm I got up normally it wasn't getting up too fast dizzy it was different for me. I got up and nearly fell over I grabbed hold of something the room was just spinning so bad. But this didn't stop til the next evening around 4pm the spinnin stopped but I still have mild lightheadedness/mild dizziness. I am 30 yr old female and this stuff isnt normal for me to experience. I have done the getting up too fast and getting dizzy but this was so much worse than that. I still have about a month to wait before my husband's insurance will start so that I can go to a doctor, I was just hoping I could find some help on here. And I've never had any issues before with sugar levels, or blood pressure I read that's one of many things it could have been and I know it's posible Im just letting you know it's never been a problem before. Thank you very much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 21st, 2009
Experienced User
could you be pregnant?
|

replied July 21st, 2009
If you believe in miracles in which I actually do. I had my tubes tied 8 years ago. I took an ept test it was negative but I am not due for my period until July 26-28
|

replied July 21st, 2009
Experienced User
then it couldnt really be an ectopic pregnancy or anythin like that. I really dont know wot else 2 suggest. i'm sure there r tons of other possibilities. u should c a doc as is nt gd 2 b sufferin like this!
|