Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Abdominal Pain and dizziness and taking Erythromycin

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
I have been taking for the last 36 hours, for an eye infection, *tablets - 4 times a day for 7 days* however, I keep on getting pain like at the top of my body, just below my breasts in the middle, thats the best I can describe it, and I keep on going very dizzy everytime I stand up...is this quite normal or should I be a little worried? The pain is not a stabbing pain, just very uncomfortable and it feels like im constantly hungry even after I have eaten..any advice would be appreciated. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 26th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Stomach discomfort like constantly feeling hungry despite the food consumption can be due to stomach lining irritation or inflammation (gastritis) or peptic ulcer.

Erythromycin has few gastrointestinal side effects like nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
Dizziness can be due to anemia, so, it is good to do a regular blood count test.

Best wishes!
Marija
|
Did you find this post helpful?