Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

abdominal pain and diarrhea 4 days after food poisoning

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
hi,
im currently in south america and got food poisoning from eating something bad on sunday evening - I slept very bad and on monday i had to vomit three times (morning, afternoon and evening).
since then, for the last 3 days, i dont really feel sick any more, but i still have abdominal pain from time to time (usually in the evening), diarrhea and have to fart and burp a lot... and it doesnt seem to get any better. I eat very little since i hardly have any appetite.
is this a "normal" effect of food poisoning or should i worry to have something more severe?
thanks for any reply,
Jan
Did you find this post helpful?
|