Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

abdominal pain after sex in a man

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
My boyfriend is saying that he gets stomach cramps later in the day after we have unprotected sex. I don't have any symptoms or pains. And we have both been to the OB-GYN and Urologist for STD tests and have been clear. He is getting so paranoid that he thinks it may even be when we have oral sex too because my mouth may be dirty or infected. Is this something to be worried about? Is this normal? what do you think this means?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2010
I hope you found out why, I know it's 2 years too late but I believe it's because either your secretion may be very acidic and some is traveling up his Urethral opening or he could just be very emotionally concerned when you are using unprotected sex, that it causes him to tense during sex, causing cramping and him mentally manifesting it into "dirty" or possibly something wrong with you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?