Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Abdominal Pain, A Cyst, Abnormal Bleeding, & Implanon

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
So. I have implanon implanted into my arm & even before that I was on the pill. I havent had my period or any bleeding for 7 months which my GYN told me was normal at a routine visit. But about 3 weeks ago I began having severe abdominal pain that would come on when I went to pee or when I was sleeping and my bladder got to full. They didnt find anything in blood work and on the ultrasound at my family dr they found a 4 cm cyst. A week later I went to my GYN who did a vaginal ultrasound and found that the cyst hadnt gone away, and oddly the pain had gotten better. She didnt believe it was the cyst causing the pain and as is routine, to come back in 6 weeks unless the pain becomes unbearable. We'll since about friday I have been noticing blood when I pee. Its not in my underwear but I dont think its coming from my urine. I haven't bleed or spotted or anything until now & as of yesterday the pain is slowly getting worse and worse again. My mom was afraid of an ectopic pregnancy but they didnt see it on either the pelvic or vaginal ultrasound. Is there anything else it could be? They did a culture and urine test. Found nothing that I know of. I'm getting worried because I'm at a loss. Could it be a cyst? or pregnancy they couldnt see? Id appriciate any help I can get.
Did you find this post helpful?
|