Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Abdominal discomfort/constipation

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
For a little over a month now, I've been experiencing a gnawing feeling in my stomach along with constipation and bloating. The pain in my abdomen is usually medial, and there's sometimes some soreness under my ribs. I feel like I constantly have hunger pains or a nervous stomach. My stools are of normal color, and they alternate from pebble-like to relatively normal. I haven't experienced any weight loss or feel abnormally fatigued. I do have a long history of depression and anxiety -- lately more than normal due to the recession. I've also had many problems with my stomach and acid reflux. I'm 26-years-old.

Just tired of worrying and feeling bad. I had to cancel my health insurance to pay for other bills...
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: weight, loss
Quick Reply