Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Abdominal Diagnoses Help

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hey guys so I have a friend that has asked for my opinions. I asked some of my doctor friends to get their opinions and I thought I mine as well get the community's opinions. Diagnoses have ranged from stomach parasite to celiac disease (gluten allergy). She has been trying a 3 week gluten free diet with so far no affect, along with a dairy free diet as well with no affect. She has been diagnosed with a severe vitamin D deficiency (13%) of normal. Symptoms started 2 days after eating organic bacon. This was the families only food consumption change from the norm. Other family members also experienced the abdominal pain symptoms but symptoms passed within a week of the matter while her's are still presenting.

19y/o Female, Original weight 145LBS/130LBS after becoming sick.
Extreme stomach cramps/pains
Occasional bloating
Irregular stool (stool is almost like a gel - little yellow transparent globes)
Severe chest pain
Shortness of breath after climbing 3/4 steps
Physical weakness
Has feeling of puking but doesn't puke
Veins are more visible in breast, upper/lower extremities. More than normal.
HBP, higher than normal.

blood - negative x 7
urine - negative x3
stool - negative x 4
x-ray - negative x 3
ultrasound - negative x1
heart EKG - negative x2
heart echo - negative x1
heart holter monitor - negative x1
colonoscopy - negative x1
endoscopy - negative x1
Did you find this post helpful?