Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

abdominal craps,Vomiting, Dizziness, Diarrhea for 3 mos.!

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
User Profile
I am suffering from severe abdominal craps,Vomiting, Dizziness, and Diarrhea. This started three months ago, I noticed it when I started bleeding heavy flows with large clots. My pain is a Sharp pain, that I feel like someone is stabbing me with a knife, it has been hurting where my belly button is located down to my pelvic area. Now the pain has jumped up and shifted towards the left side underneath my rib cage. Doctors don't seem to know what it is, They Have Ruled out WHEAT ALLERGY, IBS, DIVERTICULITIS, ULCERS, they Just said INFLAMMATION IN YOUR STOMACH, which they have no idea what the cause of it is. OH years ago I was Diagnosed with Endometriosis when they did tubal litigation, told my present Obgyn doctor me being diagnosed, and he told me well I will put you on some hormone medication, Which I refuse to take. I NEED HELP and ANSWERS, I AM IN SEVERE PAIN PLEASE!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 20th, 2012
Abdominal Pain Answer A34085
Welcome to e health forum.

Most of your symptoms do appear to be due to endometriosis and related complications.

Endometriosis is an often painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus (endometrium) grows outside your uterus. Endometriosis most commonly involves your ovaries, bowel or the tissue lining your pelvis.

Common signs and symptoms of endometriosis may include: Painful periods, Pelvic pain and cramping, lower back and abdominal pain; Pain with bowel movements or urination; excessive bleeding; fatigue, diarrhea, constipation, bloating or nausea.

Treatment to stop the endometriosis from getting worse often involves using birth control pills continously for 6 - 9 months to stop you from having periods and create a pregnancy-like state. This is called pseudopregnancy. This therapy uses estrogen and progesterone birth control pills. It relieves most endometriosis symptoms. However, it does not prevent scarring or reverse physical changes that have already occured as the result of the endometriosis.

Surgery may be recommended if you have severe pain that does not get better with other treatments.

You should follow your doctors suggestions and accept the treatment offered. They might help to control your symptoms.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.