Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

abdominal cramp

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Dear Doctor ,
you might able to give me an advise what to do
l have stop my menstruction since 2008 August
and now l find evey end of the months l am fund unconfurt of my abdominal
what will you think will have any porblem ??
can you please give me your advise

my ages this years is 52

best regards
Jan chew Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2017

Welcome to e health forum.

Your history here is indicative of you possibly attaining menopause.

Menopause is part of the natural ageing process and is caused by a change in the balance of the body's sex hormones. Estrogen levels decrease as you reach the menopause, which causes the ovaries to stop producing an egg each month (ovulation). Estrogen is the female sex hormone that regulates a woman's periods.

Symptoms include - change in pattern of your monthly periods (usually irregular and heavy bleeding), hot flushes, night sweats, reduced sex drive, vaginal dryness (results in bleeding or pain during intercourse), mood changes, sleep problems, etc.

It would be highly recommended that you consult with your doctor or a OB-GYN who can examine you, and provide specific medical opinion.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.