Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Intestinal Disorders Forum

abdominal bulge???

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
For the last couple months I have noticed a lower left abdomen bulge, just belowme my navel. Its extremely noticeable after a bowel movement ( which is usually once every other day) As the day goes on, it seems to be less extreme, although I still notice this uneven bulge. While laying down, the bulge disappears. It is not painful at all, and an abdominal ultrasound showed nothing unusual. I am trying to ignore it but it doesn't seem normal to me!!! I am a 35good yr old female and weigh 115lbs so it is quite obvious on my body. My abdomen almost appears wavy :/ I wud think after 2 months it would be improving or getting better, but its the same. I also have a dull ache in my right hip/side area that may or may not be related. My hip aches daily and advil does nothing. Its a mild dull ache so it doesn't interfere with anything, its just annoying. Does anyone have any ideas!!!! Im going crazy wondering why my abdomen looks liked its hosting an alien!!!!!!! I have seen my doc 2 times for this and she is now referring me to a GI Dr but they can't see me for a while......also my stool seems looser than normal for me, but no diarrhea at all. Help??!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|