Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Abdomin Pain and vomitinig

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
My father aged 66 is having severe abdomin pain for the last 4-5 days. He started vomiting for the last 3 days and the outcome is in Yellow and Green colour. Lost the tase and unable to take any food for the last 3 days. Presently he is on to a Doctor, put on IV and under observation. He does not have any habits of Drinking/ Smoking or even chewing pan masala etc. I need some tips what these symptoms indicate for..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 12th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
what they will do at dr or hospital is stabilize;
what u can do is buy some products that stabilize the electrolytes , what they do is make sure his chemical balance is kept stable , i don't remember the names but things like gator aide that athletes use will be helpful
stomach calmers like gasx or bicarbinate of soda and lots of water and if u can feed him things like Ensure or Slim Fast because they have a good balance of nutrients
good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?