Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Abdomen pain appendix or kidney stones???

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
Hi all, please can someone offer some advice.....I was admitted to hospital 2 wks ago suspected appendicitis, nausea pain near belly button and moved to right flank acute pain. Bloods showed white cells borderline and had blood in urine, given an ultrasound the next morning and told free fluid but they couldnt see appendix, pain reduced over next day & told possible ovarian cyst. Sent home with no real explanation...Pain continued to come and go over nxt week, much less but both right and left side and backache! Went to GP and told I had fever, blood and white cells in urine, possible kidney infection and stones given antibiotics, ultrasound hadnt checked kidneys even though i told hospital i had a duplex kidney! Almost a week later not such acute pain but alot of pain this morning when opened bowels, pain seems to be throughout abdomen and around back ribcage.... am so tired, chills and fed up of moaning... any advice much appreciated

Just got my results from urine sample sent to lab, told that no infection present but GP would like to see me, cant be serious as appt in 48 hours...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 18th, 2011
Spoke with doctor, am told that no infection but blood and pyuria present and awaiting an urgent CT scan.....
|
Did you find this post helpful?