Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

a Week after a abortion I Need to Know

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
is it bad to have.anal sex and he cummed.After a Week after a abortion?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper brittntc
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2011
Re: I Need to Know
carmen09 wrote:
is it bad to have.anal sex and he cummed.After a Week after a abortion?
|

Experienced User
I am not sure what it is that you are asking??? is it good??? After an abortion you are at an higher risk for vaginal infection but if you are taking you antibotics and he didn't enter your vagina anyway I would think that you should be fine.
|

User Profile
The hospital gave me a one time mediation thing but I time the power wrong and only drunk half and throw it away and I was asking is it bad like will it mess up my stomic is it the same thing if I was having sex caz right now my stomic is in a lot of pain caz he did it hard not to be nasty or anything but that's what I was trying to say and if I can get the infection still since he did it in side
|

Experienced User
Having sex and being stimulated that way could cause your stomach to continue to contract and cramp following an abortion... your chances of infection probably have increased do to having unprotect anal and him coming inside of you shortly after the procedure... but I think you should be fine... I would try a heating pad and plenty of water but if you continue to feel badly pay your doc a visit, better to be safe than sorry, good luck.
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2011
you are supposed to refrain from ALL sexual activity during this time. You need to give your body a chance to heal properly.
|