Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

a sharp stabbing pain... another kidney stone?

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
Im a 39 year old female, Last year I had a Kidney Stone, Lastnight I had severe abdominal pain, it was same pain as last time, this mornin Im still hurting but nothing like lastnight, I feel like Ive got a weight siting in my lower abdomen, just feels strange and every so often I get a sharp stabbing pain in my lower right of my abdomemn which comes and goes quick. Im urinating fine, its a dark yellow color. Only other symptom is chills and a little nausea. Idk what to do I have no Ins. and I do not like going to hospitals. Does this sound like another kidney stone??
Did you find this post helpful?
|