Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

a "heavy" type feeling in my right testicle

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
I've got a "heavy" type feeling in my right testicle, and the bottom of it is sore to touch, and also has a dull pain coming from it, what could this be? It's been like this for a few days.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2016
Sexual Health - Men Answer A59712
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Sore testicle with heaviness and discomfort needs to be evaluated for any orchitis or infection. use scrotal support and wait and see, it could be due to masturbation or recent aggressive coitus.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.