Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

a boil that wont go away!

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
about 3 weeks ago i developed a small painful lump under the skin in between my vagina and buttocks. it got bigger by the day and more painful, i couldnt take the pain anymore because it was in such an awkward spot. everytime i sat down i felt pain and when i walked it was worse so i decided to sterilize a straight pin and bust it myself (wrong thing to do) it quickly relieved the pain but here it is 3 weeks later and it continues to fill up and bust daily. it hasnt got nearly as big as it was in the beginning and is certainly not as painful but everytime i go to the bathroom and wipe it busts again. i have no insurance so i havent went to the dr. yet. does anyone out there have any suggestions on getting rid of this before it causes a bigger infection? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|