Since it was a week since I had signed up - I thought - time to have another look and see if anything has changed.
Well it has and not in a good way.
When I had a look at my Personal Summary all seemed well. Self-entered data present and correct. All good so far.
Then I decided to click on Medicare Services Overview.
The last time I tried this - I was given a list of the four data categories (PBS Information, Medicare Claims etc.) and told that there was no information yet available on each.
This time I got the little whirling starburst which then kept going and going. After an age (30+ seconds at least I got the following:
An error has occurred processing your request.
Well it seems that something is being tweaked, changed or whatever - but the error message is hardly useful! No idea about if the error was known about, was being fixed and when things might be fixed.
At least the system didnt totally crash! Not a good look for all this...
This is the initial part of the post - read more by clicking on the title of the article. David.